Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jillian Would Be So Proud...

Whenever I think about eating something I know I shouldn't, I feel a little Jillian Michaels on my shoulder telling me how bad this or that food is for me. One of the foods that is always associated with the voice is potato chips. Well, tonight I think I have found another option in kale chips. Okay I know some people won't necessarily agree with me, but you have to at least try them out! Plus these are super easy and require just a few ingredients.

Kale Chips
Ingredients:
Bunch of kale
EVOO
sea salt
grated Parmesan cheese

--> Preheat oven to 300 F. Wash the kale leaves and pat dry. Lay them out on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil. Brush the leaves with EVOO, then sprinkle with sea salt and then Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the leaves are dried out. Enjoy for a healthy and nutritious snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment