Sunday, October 4, 2009

My CSA story

I should have started this blog last year, but I guess better late than never! I love to cook and joined a CSA last summer - so thought it would be pretty awesome to share my recipes with the world as I try them out. I know that there are millions of recipe websites out there, but what makes my blog unique is that everything I make is seasonal- the fruits and veggies that I use are what's ripe at a local farm at that time of year.

What's a CSA you ask? CSA stands for Community Sponsored Agriculture... basically, every week from June through November I get a delivery of seasonal, local, organic fruits and vegetables. And every week, I try and come up with fun, new, healthy recipes to make with my delivery.

I made one of my best recipes ever today, so I thought it was a great place to start. Happy reading... and happy eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment